Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Updated - UPDATE!!!




We received an update this morning with nine pictures! According to the update she hasn't gained any weight since the last update. Our new social worker is now checking on that to see if that is accurate or not. She is still a little behind in sitting up and holding her head up. She is not yet rolling over. But other than those delays she is in good health and a happy baby.


I just love getting new pictures! I can't wait for her to be home with us so I can be the one taking the new pictures. :)















*** We received word this morning that some of the information on the update was not correct. Our baby girl has gained three pounds and grown one inch! So happy to hear she is growing. :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! What wonderful news! So happy for the Trementozzi family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I absolutely love the blankie and thumb sucking picture. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete